love list: re-capping the best of the week, and sharing the love. yum.
what i love this week:
- the big beautiful fall flowers in my garden, and bringing some of them into my house. i love this white one in my pink bathroom. it kind of looks the way i feel – like everything is peaceful and beautiful.
- going down to the river early every morning, to be by myself and soak up the beauty of fall. with geese and birds and squirrels. ahhhhhhh.
- working on the healing circles that start next week. healing circles = bliss. i hope you can join me for these!
- the procrastination dissolve-o-matic from havi brooks. omg. completely weird and completely brilliant. big love!
- the magic happening in the art journal playground.
- walking in the crunchy fall leaves.
- ayurvedic cooking. i took a workshop last weekend and am so enjoying experimenting with this! and the food is SO DELICIOUS. yum. you can learn about ayuerveda on deepak chopra’s website. oh! and i am going to go to his ayuervedic spa in california this winter!
more than anything i am loving the feeling of spaciousness that is flowing through my life right now. feeling like there is space for everything. like everything is flowing just right and happening in the right time.
oh yum. this is really delicious.
and so many new opportunities and possibilities are opening up for me. i love this and am just so excited about everything i am doing. and all of this is coming to me as a result of working with the stuck. exploring and healing the stuck. getting the stuck stuff moving in the most gentle, healthy and healing of ways.
and i am so looking forward to be able to share this work with you, next week, in the getting unstuck healing tele-circle. we are going to have such an amazing time.
spread the love!
i hope you enjoy the links, please go into the comments and share with me what you love this week.