Can you feel what happens to Money where it meets Play and Creativity?
Sometimes you can actually see the fireworks.
To make a long story short: I went from starving artist to working in a cubicle while pursuing dreams on the side to ditching the cubicle job and stepping into the only role that has ever felt true to me: thriving creative being.
Today I support myself doing the things I love most and I could not be happier about that.
I know it’s not easy and I know it’s possible.
You can make friends with money and then the two of you can work together to bring your wildest dreams to life. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
So often we experience money as an obstacle.
A pain in the ass, something to be terrified about and annoyed with and ashamed of.
I hate that!
I hate how hard money is sometimes, and how a lack of money can limit possibilities.
It doesn’t have to be that way. This is what The Creative With Money Kit is about.
Our mission: To journey into the magical intersection of creativity, play + money and build the foundation for a relationship with money that is empowering, creative and expansive.
So that money can be your partner in bringing your dreams to life.
For me this means generating the money I need for the life I want, doing the things I love most. And enjoying every second of it. Except, you know, when I’m cranky.
And it means having the tools and processes in place so that when money crap happens, I can stay empowered and deal with the crap with as much grace as I can muster that day.
This means that no matter what is happening, it’s easier to hold onto my role as author of my money story, and not fall into the role of being a victim of my money story.
But it can mean something totally different for you.
This is not a paint-by-number colour-in-the-lines kind of thing. It’s more of a you-are-a-creative-genius-let’s-rock-it kind of thing.
The Creative With Money Kit leads you in the process of making friends with money. So that money can be your partner in bringing your dreams to life.
It’s a safe, soulful, creative approach to money.
This is DEFINITELY for you if:
* You’re excited to bring your spirit, creativity and heart into how you do money.
* You’re willing to experiment, explore and let it get messy.
* You want to create your own unique, creative soulful path to abundance.
* You’re comfortable with the idea of trusting your inner wisdom (even if you’re not quite sure how).
This is NOT for you if:
* You’re looking for a “Get Rich Quick Magic Bullet” kind of thing.
* You don’t think you’re creative.
* You want to be given some kind of One Size Fits All Money Formula.
* You’re uncomfortable with the idea of getting silly with money.
What You Get In The The Creative With Money Kit:
There are two parts to the kit: The Creative With Money Playdate and the Post-Playdate Explorations.
The Playdate is like a magic-filled money-transforming tea party. You get audio recordings and playbooks that lead you through the whole process, it’s easy, fun + surprisingly transformative.
The Post-Playdate Explorations consist of more playbooks and nine videos – over two hours of helpful, inspiring information to help you take the magic of the playdate and use it to create a whole new relationship with money.
So you get:
* 4 inspiration-charged audios (total time: just under 1 hour). The audios contain a combination of teaching, magic and supercharged creative magic exercises, they show you how to squeeze every bit of magic you can out of this experience.
* 6 magic-inducing
workbooks playbooks. The playbooks guide you deeper into that amazing intersection of creativity, play and money, with sparks flying all the way. There is even a whole playbook about what to do if you get stuck at any point in the process! Not that you’ll get stuck, of course.
* 9 helpful, in-depth videos (total time: just over 2 hours). In the videos I go into more detail about how to take what you learned at the playdate and use it in your ongoing relationship with money.
All of the material has been carefully organised in the easy-to-use online Creative With Money Self-Guided Classroom, which will lead you gracefully through the whole process.
There is even a whole playbook about what to do if you get stuck at any point in the process!
If you are comfortable using websites like Facebook, and have a fast enough computer and internet connection that you can watch videos online, you’ll be able to find your way around the classroom.
To have your Creative With Money Playdate you will need:
* 4 hours of playtime: this can be broken up in to three parts (each part would be a little over an hour long) or done all at once – your choice
* Computer with internet access for downloading workbooks and recordings and watching videos
* Journal or paper and stuff to write with
* Printer for printing out workbooks
* Art supplies + glitter pens, if that’s how you like to play.
* Picnic lunch in your livingroom! I like mini egg salad sammies with a small bowl of strawberries and a whole pot of my favourite tea. Cupcakes are good too.
What Playdaters have to say about the process:
“HOLY MOLY, woman!
This program *so* full of brilliant I’m still seeing stars and glitter, hours later!
I signed up for because I have had this “thing” with money for as long as I can remember… and frankly I’m over it and ready to work with it!
I did get what I wanted from it. I had some really spectacular experiences with the work itself and also with the rest of the group. There is definitely magicks within the right group atmosphere.
My relationship with money has begun to evolve, on a really deep level (which is the only way there can be any lasting change), and has led me to being able to actually have a relationship with money rather than just constant fear around anything money related. That fear and tension is not a fun way to live, especially as it relates to something that has such an impact on life as we’re currently living it!
Thank you for all of this!!”
Angel Sullivan, www.MyMosaicLife.com
“This course has been absolutely amazing and life changing.”
Brenda, Sassy Sorceress at www.SilverUnicornCreations.com
“My playdate was a smashing success. It also included a nap which is never a bad thing.
I can sometimes get stuck with visualization type of things but this came right to me. I was glad that Andrea had emphasized that there was no one thing it had to be.”
Lisa Crowley, Personal Finance Expert, www.EveryWomansMoney.com
“Andrea – you are to be commended. Since the start of this wonderful time spent with you everything is coming into being.
It is an exciting time and everyday brings something fun to pursue and fit into the mix, and thoroughly enjoy doing.
I am a lucky girl! And, I am sooooo grateful for your workshop and the gentle push from your own sharing, and also the sharing of everyone else in the group.”
Rose Hughes, Fiber Artist www.RoseHughes.com
“I’m still enjoying the ease and spaciousness our playdate has given me around my relationship with money.”
Dionne Ruff-Sloan, Tea Priestess at www.GoddessTeaHouse.com
You can Playdate TODAY!
The Creative With Money Kit is Available On-Demand, 24 hours a day.
The price? $88.
But not so much $88 and in eighty-eight, but $88 as in double infinity:
Super cheesy woo-woo I know, but I asked the Playdate what price it wanted to be and that’s what it said, so that’s what it is.