All of the cards can have many different meanings (which can change from time to time) – when doing your own readings trust you gut and ask your dream about what the message means for you.
Stop waiting for your dream to come to you – you need to go to it!
Right now your dream is asking you to bring it into your daily life. To find ways to make time for it, right now. Even if that’s just five minutes a day or half an hour a week or whatever you can squeeze into your life right now.
Some ideas for how to do this:
- Use the Dream Lab practice from my free e-course (this can be done in 10 minutes)
- Make a collage about your dream and put it on your wall
- Make plans! (I’ve got two blog posts to help: The “anti-plan” plan. How to get things done when you can’t make a plan (or just don’t want to) and How to plan so you actually follow through – even on those days when you don’t feel like working
- Wear the kind of outfit that you would wear if you had your dream
- Write a love letter to your dream
- Talk about your dream with the people in your life
- Read a book about something that you need to learn about to make your dream real
- Set aside an hour on Saturday morning to pursue your dream (or better yet try to make this a daily practice – even if it’s just 10 minutes a day)
- Join my Creative Dream Circle for a ton of classes + tools to help you build the path to your dream in whatever bits of time you’ve got.
Finding ways to bring your dream into your daily life will nourish your dream more than you can know!
It will certainly nourish it much more than waiting for “the right time” before you start doing these things.
What are three things you could be doing to bring your dream into your daily life right now?
Creative Dream Oracle Cards: Messages + advice from your dream – any time you need it.