Over the last 2 years, I have been working hard on re-thinking my work and creating a whole new framework for how I help creative people make their dreams real.
This kind of re-imagining takes a LOT of energy. So, for the last 2 years, I have had to pull back on other parts of my business. Most notably: marketing.
Whatever your dream is, there are some parts of it that you LOVE to work on and some parts that you don't love. And, whatever your dream is, your dream NEEDS YOU to...
So my post about not knowing how to show up lately really struck a chord! I got a lot of feedback and it was pretty much split 50/50 between people saying that leaving Facebook is the best thing that's ever happened to them and people saying that if I leave they will really miss me and not to discount the value of showing up with your light! I spent a lot of time thinking about how I DO want to show up and I wrote a long blog post which I just deleted because it just circles around and...
Before we begin: this is a post all about a wonderful woman who helped me with some business stuff. Libby's not paying me to do this or anything, I DO NOT do sponsored blog posts on the Creative Dream Incubator, I'm just so grateful and excited about what Libby has done for me and I know a lot of my readers would want to know about her so I want to share the love. After 7 years of doing the Creative Dream Incubator as my full-time job, I took a step back starting last fall, looked at...
Last night as I was going to sleep I was feeling a lot of self-doubt. I knew today was the day I was going to hit publish on all of the changes I'd been working on on my website. Which is not about the new website, it's about creating the container for the work I want to do next. And it brought up a lot of doubt around "who do you think you are?" This new website features ME a lot more. And there are a LOT more photos of ME coming. And I am more clear about claiming my gifts and not wavering...
It's 4:07 on Friday afternoon. I am rarely at my computer at 4:07 on a Friday afternoon, usually by this time I've given everything I've got and I am in recovery mode for the weekend. But this week was different from most weeks. This week was absolute shit. I mean that's what I was thinking for most of this week because nothing went the way I wanted it to go. I had all these fires springing up that needed me to put them out, and I could never find time to work on what I wanted to work on. I...
This summer, I launched my new free e-Course Dream Lab: Explore The Miracle Of Your Dream. Dream Lab is a place to learn and experiment with a daily practice for growing your dream from the inside out. This is tricky work, so I want to offer a lot of support for doing it - including a private classroom because I want you to be able to share your stories and ask your questions. Because I want to keep things as simple and streamlined in my business as possible, I put the Dream Lab inside...
More thoughts on the sleaze of online business colliding with the good people of the creative/self-help/life-coaching world
I've been getting a lot of feedback about my blog post about feeling conflictedabout the creative/life coaching industry.
I think there is a lot more to be said.
I mean I am relieved for all the people who wrote to me to say "Oh no the...
The Creative Dream Incubator has been my full time job for 6.5 years. It's been my biggest dream for over 20 years.
It means a lot to me, I have worked hard to be where I am because I believe in what I'm doing.
I believe in our ability to transform the world through the transformation of consciousness, and that this happens one person at a time.
And that we - those of us who are ready and willing to do this work - are a growing minority.
I'm looking at the long game.
Six and a half years...
I went camping last weekend. I left right after lunch on Friday, and came back Sunday night - to an overflowing inbox.
I did scan it for emergencies - if my students can't access my classes or if I screwed up something for my clients or students I want to fix that right away.
But everything else can wait.
Because if I jump straight into my inbox then I'm allowing other people's demands to shape my day. Which means I'm giving up my power/ability to create.
Not that I never want to jump into my...
I've been working on The Magic Journal Cards project for months now. I LOVE these cards and want to give them my best and have really enjoyed working hard on them.
Last week I got completely stuck with this project. Again.To make a long story short: I have a pretty big, heavy stack of artwork that I thought were the completed deck of Magic Journal Cards and it turns out this is just another draft. (And I had already done quite a few drafts before I started this one!)
Which means I have...
- Making Dreams Real (432)
- Creative Dream TV (130)
- Journaling (340)
- Spiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (61)
- Healing (62)
- Online Classes (252)
- Creative Entrepreneur (92)
- Creative Dream Incubator (106)
- Creative Dream IncubatorMaking Dreams Real (4)
- Art JournalOnline Classes (5)
- Creative EntrepreneurMaking Dreams Real (9)
- HealingOnline Classes (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative Dream TVSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (1)
- Art JournalCreative Dream Incubator (3)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative Entrepreneur (1)
- Abundance (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Art Journal (78)
- Creative EntrepreneurHealing (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative EntrepreneurMaking Dreams RealOnline Classes (2)
- HealingJournaling (7)
- Making Dreams RealUncategorized (1)
- Creative Dream IncubatorHealing (1)
- Art JournalCreative Entrepreneur (2)
- Creative EntrepreneurOnline Classes (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorOnline ClassesSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (1)
- HealingMaking Dreams RealSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (1)
- HealingJournalingSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (1)
- Online ClassesSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (5)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative EntrepreneurOnline Classes (1)
- Creative EntrepreneurMaking Dreams RealOnline Classes (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorOnline Classes (7)
- Creative Dream IncubatorHealingMaking Dreams RealOnline Classes (1)
- Art JournalCreative Dream IncubatorHealing (1)
- HealingSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (2)
- Art JournalHealingJournaling (1)
- Art JournalJournaling (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative Dream TVHealing (1)
- AbundanceCreative Dream TV (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorCreative EntrepreneurMaking Dreams Real (1)
- AbundanceCreative Entrepreneur (1)
- AbundanceCreative Dream IncubatorOnline Classes (1)
- AbundanceOnline Classes (2)
- HealingJournalingOnline Classes (2)
- JournalingMaking Dreams Real (12)
- HealingTiny Fairy Tales (17)
- Art JournalHealing (1)
- HealingJournalingTiny Fairy Tales (3)
- Creative Dream TVUncategorized (1)
- Creative EntrepreneurJournaling (2)
- Creative Dream IncubatorJournaling (1)
- JournalingOnline Classes (5)
- Creative EntrepreneurSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (5)
- Art JournalJournalingMaking Dreams RealOnline Classes (1)
- JournalingMaking Dreams RealOnline Classes (1)
- Creative EntrepreneurMaking Dreams RealSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (1)
- Making Dreams RealSpiritual Life Coaching For Creatives (11)
- HealingMaking Dreams Real (4)