Treasure Mapping is a creative way to play your way into clarity about what to do next with your dream, without waiting for the answer to somehow magically come to you.? You?ll learn how to access deep and true intuitive wisdom right when you need it.
I use this process all the freaking time.? It?s what helped me build my creative business and quit my day job, buy my dream loft, travel around the world and live a happy and fulfilling life.
It?s simple. It?s fun. And it works.
When you tap into your genius and sketch out a visual MAP to bring your dreams to life ? miracles happen.? Everything becomes clearer. Support shows up. You begin taking confident steps into your dreams. You can SEE them, on paper ? taking shape, before your eyes.
The 2014 Treasure-Mapping Class is happening on July 10 at 1pm (Central, North America).
Here?s what you get in the Treasure Mapping class:
- 90 minutes of live on-the-phone focused Creative Treasure-Mapping: creative play, alchemy, magic-making and miracle-summoning.? You can attend live or use the recordings. Either way, it will be awesome.
- Playbooks to support your Treasure-Mapping Process. There are no ?Three Easy Steps To Making The Magic Happen? that I can give you, but I can offer a ton of support for cultivating the conditions that let the magic IN. There are processes that are helpful. There are gentle tools for dismantling resistance. And all of this can be done in a spirit of delight, play and wild creative abandon. This is what the playbooks will cover.
- Treasure-Mapping classroom inside the Creative Dream Circle website.? A place to share your stories and insights, get answers to your questions and be inspired by what everyone else is doing with this amazing process.
All you need is:?
- Journal plus whatever art supplies you want to play with (all you really need is a pen, but if you want to get more creative you can ? whatever floats your boat!).
- Computer or smart phone with internet access to download materials.
- Phone with a long distance plan (you?ll be calling a US number), or you can play with the recordings afterwards.
- 90 minutes for your crazy-magic treasure-mapping adventure.
- Optional: more creative playtime afterwards for exploring and expanding your map
Link arms with your Dream, and map out your own path.