I’m Andrea Schroeder, creator of The Creative Dream Incubator.
I help bright + soulful creative types make their dreams real — with deep and transformative spiritual practices that feel like a cross between a tea party and a creative playdate.
I’ve been studying the intersection of creativity and spirituality for 25 years.
Specifically: I have a Bachelors of Applied Arts degree in Fashion Design and have been certified as a spiritual teacher (through New Thought) – each of these accreditations took four years of intense study and personal practice which helped me see more deeply into the connections between spirituality and creativity, and begin to understand the full potential we carry as human beings.
I’ve been leading creativity workshops and working with people one-on-one for 10 years and working full time with the Creative Dream Incubator for 7 years.
You can find out more about me, my background, and my work right here.
I believe that your dream is how your soul calls you into alignment with your true self.
A dream is any idea that lights you up… from wild life-changing adventures to the tiniest slice of joy. Delight. Fullness. Love. Creative Freedom.
So when you follow your dream, whatever it is, you find your self.
It’s not about dreaming big, it’s about dreaming authentically. Claiming your true life which is legit bursting with magic and possibility.
I believe in the magic of dreams and I don’t say that lightly.
Now – everyone knows how to make a vision board and keep a gratitude journal. That’s not what I’m talking about.
I’m talking about the deep, transformative magic of how your following your dream will grow you into who you really are.
Your dream will push you out of your comfort zone. It will force you to confront your inner critics and other demons. And it will bring you more gifts than you can even imagine right now (and yes I know you have a great imagination).
The power to transform your life lives within you.
Unearthing it and activating it is beautiful and magical – it’s also brutal and terrifying. This is the nature of the inner work of making dreams real. This is brave work.
And this is so hard to talk about!
I mean this has been my full time job for 7 years and I still don’t always know how to describe it.
So instead of trying to explain it, I’ve created a free class where I can share it with you.
Dream Lab: Exploring The Miracle Of Your Dream.
It’s for people with big dreams – and even bigger hearts.
- In-depth videos classes to help you understand how the deeper process of transformation works so you can navigate the path to your dream with more ease.
- A guided visualization process for connecting with your dream and your inner magic.
- All of your questions answered! Dream Lab happens in a private classroom where you can leave your questions and I will reply (depending on my schedule sometimes it takes a few days for me to respond – but I will respond!)
- A Guided Journal and Coloring Book that leads you through the process of exploring the miracle of your dream.
If you ever get stuck with your dreams, like:
- not having enough time to work on your dream (or procrastinating when you do have time)
- not always being sure about what your dream really is
- not knowing what to DO to make your dream real (or not believing that you can’t really make it happen so why bother trying?)
- having out-of-control inner critics
Then you’re going to love this totally unique and incredible helpful little class.
Ready to explore?
Sign up today:
As you’ll learn in the intro video to this class, exploring the miracle of your dream is not something you do once, then you’re done – it’s an ongoing process.
So you’re also going to get my weekly emails with fresh inspiration and ideas for your Dream Work practice.
Of course, you will be free to unsubscribe from my emails at any time, with a simple click of a button.