I’m Andrea Schroeder, founder of The Creative Dream Incubator.
I help bright + soulful creative types make their dreams real — with transformative spiritual practices & personal development techniques that feel like magic potions, tea parties and creative playdates.
I’ve been studying the intersection of creativity and spirituality for 25 years.
Specifically: I have a Bachelors of Applied Arts degree in Fashion Design and have been certified as a spiritual teacher (through New Thought) – each of these accreditations took four years of intense study and personal practice which helped me see more deeply into the connections between spirituality and creativity, and begin to understand the full potential we carry as human beings.
I’ve been leading creativity workshops and working with people one-on-one for 10 years and working full time with the Creative Dream Incubator for 7 years.
You can find out more about me, my background, and my work right here.
I believe that our dream is your soul calling you into alignment with yourself.
A dream is any idea that lights you up… from wild life-changing adventures to the tiniest slice of joy.
Wish-fulfillment. Delight. Freedom. Fullness. Love.
So when you follow that dream, whatever it is, you find yourself – your dream will grow you into who you really are.
I believe in the magic of dreams and I don’t say that lightly.
Your dream will grow you. It will push you out of your comfort zone. It will force you to confront your inner critics and other demons. And it will bring you more gifts than you can imagine right now.
But this – real magic – is a complicated process.
It’s not a thing I can explain, and so instead of trying to explain it I made this (free!) course so that you can experience the magic for yourself.
Dream Lab: Exploring The Miracle Of Your Dream.
- A video class on how to explore your dream so that you can find the magic + miracles that I am talking about
- A playbook to support your explorations
- A creative spiritual practice, which can be done in 10 minutes a day, to help you find the magic every day
Once you get this – you see how you really are ready, right now and you have everything you need to take your next step towards your dream, right now.
Inner work is difficult and uncomfortable at times so I injected a lot of PLAY into the playbook to help make it easier to stay with it.
Because if you stay with it you will get to where you want to be.
But let’s not pretend this will be all unicorns + rainbows!
Sometimes searching for a miracle can be frustrating. So you also get a video and workshop about Why This Is Hard Sometimes And What To Do About It.
This will help you understand how the deeper process of transformation works so you can navigate the hard parts with more ease.
This second video class explains why this is hard and how there are miracles hidden in that hard stuff too.
If you get stuck with your dreams, like:
- not having enough time to work on your dream
- procrastinating when you do have time
- not always being sure about what your dream really is
- not believing that you can really make it happen
You’ll find this video lesson invaluable!
But there’s more!
You’ll get a few bonuses right away when you sign up, and I want to keep adding more bonuses over time – this isn’t just an email class you do once and then you’re done, I want to offer ongoing support for you and your dream.
So you’ll get:
- Printable dream altar to use in your home (like the one I use and share often on Instagram)
- Recording of a 1 hour Q+A call I did in August 2017 where we explored all of this in more depth. You get to find out more about how others work with this practice which is really inspiring.
- Answers to your questions! The class happens in a private classroom with forums – just ask me your questions I am happy to help make sure you get the most out of this.
Ready to play?
Sign up today:
As you’ll learn in the intro video to this class, exploring the miracle of your dream is not something you do once, then you’re done. It’s an ongoing process.
So you’re also going to get my weekly emails with fresh inspiration and ideas for your Dream Work practice.
Of course, you will be free to unsubscribe from my emails at any time, with a simple click of a button.