I’m Andrea Schroeder, founder of The Creative Dream Incubator.
I teach life-changing journaling + meditation classes for creative people who are ready for a BREAKTHROUGH.
I'm a life coach, spiritual counselor, artist and avid journaler. I have a degree in fashion design and have been an officially accredited spiritual teacher (after 3 years of training + 1 year of interning).
These experiences taught me how to work with creative potential and spiritual potential. I have been teaching creative people how to make their dreams real since 2007.
This is what I have learned:
- bike rides
- picnics - in the park or at the beach
- taking a hot bath and going to bed early
- the DEEP work - going right into the thing I most want to avoid and finding the healing and magic that it has for me
- chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- the seasons. All of them!
- the oppressive systems we live under, like racism, sexism, ableism and heteronormativity... we ALL need to be FREE
- being out past 10 pm
- when I am cranky and someone tells me to calm down
- the way capitalism makes it harder for us to live our most authentic and meaningful lives
- Kombucha used to be right here on this list.. but then I got inspired to start brewing it at home and now I love it
In the Creative Dream Incubator, I help bright + soulful creative people make their dreams real by showing them how to access the DEEPER magic + power that lives within them.
I’ve been studying the intersection of creativity and spirituality for 25 years. I started teaching classes on meditation and spirituality and creating my own creativity workshops in 2007. I've been working full time with the Creative Dream Incubator since Jan 1, 2011.
I created my own process for working with your dreams for healing and expansion. It's called Creative Dream Alchemy.
When people participate in my classes they're often stunned by how effective and wildly transformative everything is, like how things they thought were permanent blocks start to melt away.
Like they didn't really expect this stuff to work so well.
But it's no accident, I take my job as a Creative Dream Incubator VERY seriously. I have a lot of training and experience.
And I have a LOT of love for dreamers and their dreams. I work hard at this and I love every minute of it.
I believe, more than anything, that creative people bringing their dreams to life is going to save the world. This means everything to me.
I'm currently dreaming of:
* A world without racism, sexism, ableism, classism, poverty - any systems of oppression at all. A world where we're all truly free to dream.
* Finding my RIGHT SIZE in how I show up in my life: not shrinking and playing small and also not pretending to be bigger than I am. Standing tall in my truth.
* Letting the light of my True Self shine out brighter in how I do my day-to-day life.
* ALWAYS learning how to serve dreamers better, and serve more dreamers, without using any "sleazy internet marketing tactics". Feeling amazing about the work I'm putting out there and how I'm putting it out there.
* Disrupting the ideas that pursuing your dream is supposed to be all unicorns and rainbows, and that if you struggle that means you're doing it wrong.
* Challenging the status-quos in the life coaching/personal growth world around cultural appropriation and unconscious racism.
* Opening a Creative Dream Retreat centre in one of the dreamiest parts of the world
Here is how I can help you with your dreams:
DREAM BOOK!: This is my GENIUS journaling system for navigating the inner + outer growth that your dreams are calling you towards.
When you join Dream Book you get EVERYTHING - 24-7 access to ALL of my best tools and resources - all the support you need for making your dreams REAL.
***Join me here*** (there's also a FREE intro course you can start with 😉
Join me Monday mornings and we'll map out our weeks together in this LIVE FREE journaling + meditation class, working with creativity, intuition and magic.
It happens Mondays at 10am (Central, North American time) on Instagram. Follow me, and be on Instagram at the time and and you'll get a notification when I go live. Or participate in your own time using the replay on my video page