Dictionary.com says a BREAKTHROUGH is:
- an act or instance of removing or surpassing an obstruction or restriction; the overcoming of a stalemate.
A Creative Dream BREAKTHROUGH is about:
- life-altering shifts in perspective and vision.
- heart-melting moments that change how you experience yourself, your life and your dreams.
- energy tanks being filled-to-the-brim with Creative Dream SUPERFUEL.
- doubts turned into trust.
- obstacles dismantled.
- genius leveraged.
- excuses seen for what they are, and retired.
A breakthrough would be nice + helpful right about now, yes?
A breakthrough can help you:
Get past that inner voice of doubt. Finally start blogging, or knitting, or doing whatever it is that you really do want to do, but keep putting off.
Map out your next steps. And understand what you need to do next, to break through to the next level with your dreams.
Find sweet, delicious CLARITY! A breakthrough clears away (internal) fogginess and (external) confusion.
Step the heck out of that comfort zone (in the most comfortable way possible).
Supercharge the power, magic + infinite creative potential within.
Simply put, a breakthrough helps you get to the other side of whatever it is you’re facing right now.
How We’ll Cultivate the Conditions for Your BREAKTHROUGH:
We’ll start with a (virtual, on-the-phone) Creative Playdate: 90 minutes of focused creative treasure-mapping, creative play, alchemy, magic-making and miracle-summoning designed to open the door to your personal breakthrough.
You can attend live or use the recordings. Either way, it will be awesome.
Then you’ll get a (short!) email every day for the next 30 days. Think healing art, supercharged affirmations, heart-soaked reminders to stay in the magic of your breakthrough, delivered via email.
Imagine checking your email and being DELIGHTED by what’s there!
It’s a gleeful creative adventure and soulful immersion in the art of CREATING your own BREAKTHROUGH.
What you get:
- 90 minute Treasure-Mapping Creative Playdate, live on the phone plus a recording you can play with again and again. If you can attend live, there will be the opportunity to be coached + supported through your breakthrough process. And if you can’t attend live, you’ll play along with the recordings and discover that witnessing someone else’s breakthrough process is magically enlightening.
- Playbooks to support your Creative Dream Breakthrough Process. There is no “Three Easy Steps To Your Ideal Breakthrough” workbook or anything. There is a ton of support for cultivating the conditions for a breakthrough. There are processes that are helpful. There are gentle tools for dismantling resistance to breakthrough. And all of this can be done in a spirit of delight, play and wild creative abandon. This is what the playbooks will cover.
- 30 days of gorgeous daily messages. The emails spark + inspire the energy of the Creative Dream BREAKTHROUGH to stay with you, all month long. This helps you activate, magnify or simply revel in the amazingness of YOUR breakthrough process.
- Check-in on Oct. 17. This will be a casual group call, where you can ask questions, get additional support and be coached through whatever is you need to get coached through.
What You Need:
- Journal plus whatever art supplies you want to play with (markers, glitter glue, collage – whatever floats your boat!).
- Computer or smart phone with internet access to receive secret missions and download playdate materials.
- Phone with a long distance plan (you’ll be calling a US number), or you can play with the recordings.
- 90 minutes for your crazy-magic treasure-mapping adventure. Optional: more creative playtime afterwards for exploring and expanding your map.
- Less than 5 minutes a day for enjoying delightfully inspiring emails.
The first (BETA!) session of Creative Dream BREAKTHROUGH is on October 3.
Regular price: $99
BETA price is only: $49
There are no refunds.
Once you’ve registered, you may experience second thoughts. This is normal! A breakthrough is a big, scary thing to the parts of you who want to maintain the status quo.
Your inner critics would like you to be as stuck as possible, so they’ll try to convince you that this is stupid, and it won’t work.
Stand your ground, sugarpie. You got this. You’re ready for this. And you’re going to love it.