Click here for everything you need to get started with the Creative Emergence free 30 day e-course.
One week ago I asked you to journal about your intention for what you want to get out of this course.
Since then, you’ve been spending time with your intention/dream in your journal every day.
Today we’re going to mix it up a bit.
I want you to meet with your intention as you’ve been doing.
And then I picked a Journaling Card for you and your intention to explore together:
What have you been avoiding?
So far we’ve been focusing on settling into this practice and simply making time to pay attention to your intention every day, which is important and magical on it’s own.
But now it’s time to dig a little deeper and take a look at the places where you usually don’t look.
The places that you avoid wind up having power over you, because avoidance forces you to look in the other direction.
So when you stop avoiding something you’ve been avoiding you end up with more freedom, you end up being able to access new ideas, inspiration and power to create change in your life.? It’s kind of magic.
It’s also pretty uncomfortable because you’re avoiding the thing you’re avoiding for a reason, right?
So go gently with this one, but do push yourself a bit.
Once you’re done – let us know how it went.
What secrets have been hiding in the places that you avoid?
And/or leave a comment below. (Yes, you will need a Facebook account in order to comment.? Apologies to those of you who don’t have Facebook.)
Because I loooove my Circle members, I’ll be posting links to resources inside the Circle in most of these posts so they can dive into the lessons a little deeper.? If you’re not a Circle member you can just ignore this part – or join us!
- More on the important of Owning Your Reactions
- Sharing (And Transforming) ?Negative Stuff? In Ways That Honour Your Superhero-ness
- The Un-Sticking Station helps you find the gifts in the darkness and avoid getting stuck there.
- If this exploration is difficult for you, there’s a whole section on what to do when things are hard in the Advanced Creative Badassery Resource Library Index
- We’ve also got a private forum inside the Circle for sharing your Creative Emergence photos and stories if you’d rather not do that publicly.
You’ll need to be logged into your Creative Dream Circle account for these links to work.
See you back here tomorrow for day 8 of Creative Emergence.